Spread freedom and liberty. Share this...
State Senator Ryan Fattman interview with Gun & Gadgets
State Senator Ryan Fattman sat down with Gun & Gadgets and gave his thoughts on Maura Healey’s edict on so-called “assault weapons”.
Some notable points he made:
- She overreached as laws need to go through the process to be properly vetted
- She totally re-interpreted the law making people felons in waiting
- She violate the Second Amendment
- It is troubling that one individual has this type of power.
- Second Amendment was put into place to protect the First Amendment
- Two years ago we had contentious debate over gun laws and how do you pull this out of thin air
- Bi-partisan opposition to her move is growing
- Mis-truths over guns is out there in media and we need a fact based discussion of this issue
- She has made many people potential felons in waiting, including the Senator and his entire family
- She has potentially made many semi-automatic handguns illegal
- Action on this issue may take weeks or months if it does not occur this weekend
Originally posted 2016-07-31 07:48:53.